Let us Help You to Bring Your Spouse to the

United States with a Marriage Visa


What Is a "Spouse"?

A spouse is a legally wedded husband or wife.wedding couple

* Merely living together does not qualify a marriage for immigration.
* Common-law spouses may qualify as spouses for immigration purposes depending on the laws of the country where the common-law marriage occurs.
* In cases of polygamy, only the first spouse may qualify as a spouse for immigration.

Proxy Marriage

According to USCIS regulations, Proxy Marriages are ONLY allowed for active US military personnel and you MUST have met your spouse in person at least 1 time since the proxy marriage and the marriage must have been consummated. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that you have met this requirement and not the responsibility of Filipina Fiancee Visa Service. Please be sure you have met this requirement before petitioning your spouse.

K-3 Spouse Visa

At the present time the United States Immigration Service is not processing K3 spousal visa petitions.  Instead they are processing CR1/IR1 Spousal Visa petitions.

It's true that many immigration attorneys and visa service websites still state that the K3 spousal visa is an option.  The fact that many so-called marriage visa experts are still advertising K-3 visas after these visas have not been an option for over 4 years now should tell you something about the expertise of these so called "experts".

The good news is that the CR1/IR1 visas include the issuance of a Green Card for your spouse about 30 days after he or she arrives in the U.S which the old K-3 visas did not.  The visa and Green Card processes combined actually costs less than they did under the old K3 spousal visa.

What are the Requirements for a CR-1 or IR-1 Spouse Visa?

To obtain either visa, you must meet the following requirements:

* The Spouse in the U.S. is the American Petitioner and the Spouse in the foreign country is the Alien Beneficiary.

* The American Petitioner must be a U.S. Citizen.

* You must be legally married. Living together does not qualify as a marriage for immigration purposes. Unmarried partners are ineligible to sponsor visas to the United States. U.S. law does not allow polygamy. If you were married before, you and your spouse must both show that you ended (terminated) all previous marriages before your current marriage. The death and divorce documents that show termination of marriages must be legal and verifiable in the country that issued them. Divorces must be final. In cases of legal marriage to two or more spouses at the same time, or marriages overlapping for a period of time, you can file only for your first spouse.

* You must be 18 years old before you can sign the Affidavit of Support, which is a form that will be required later in the process.

* The U.S. Sponsor must meet the Government's Income requirement.

* What is the U.S. Domicile Requirements for Petitioners Living Outside the U.S.

Vaccination Requirementsmedical_exam

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements.

CR1 visaWhat is the Difference between a CR1 Visa and a IR1 Visa?

  • The CR1 visa is for a spouse of a U.S. citizen, whose marriage is less than 2 years. The IR-1 visa is for a spouse of a U.S. citizen, whose marriage is 2 year or more in duration.
  • IR1 (IR stands for "Immediate Relative") Visas entitle their holder to receive Permanent Residency within the United States for a period of 10 years (They receive a 10 year green card) (may be renewed).

  • CR1 (CR stands for "Conditional Residency") Visas entitle their holder to receive "Conditional" Permanent Residency within the United States for a period of 2 years (They receive a 2 year green card) and after 2 years they can get a 10 year green card.

The First Step toward Getting a Marriage Visa: Filing the Petition

The first step is to sign-up for our service. The sooner we get started the sooner your spouse will be here in the U.S.

U.S. Sponsor Minimum Age Requirement

There is no minimum age for a U.S. Sponsor (petitioner) to file a petition for a family based immigrant visa. However, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a residence and domiciled or residing in the United States before you can sign the Affidavit of Support. This form is required for immigrant visas for spouses and other relatives of U.S. Sponsors.

The Income Requirement

The U.S. Sponsor must meet the Government's income requirement. The income requirement is 125% of the current poverty guidelines set by the Government. You can find that HERE. The Sponsor (US Citizen) is allowed to use a combination of income and assets to meet the income requirement. Income from social security and social security disability is accepted. With a spouse visa you are also allowed you to use a Joint Sponsor to help you to meet the income requirement.

Is Residence in the U.S. Required for the U.S. Sponsor?flag

Yes. As a U.S. sponsor/petitioner, you must maintain your principal residence (also called domicile) in the U.S., which is where you plan to live for the foreseeable future. Living in the U.S. is required for a U.S. sponsor to file the Affidavit of Support.

What about Children?

A child does not receive derivative status in an immediate relative petition. This is different from the K-1 fiancee visa where a child is included in his/her parent's petition. A child is not included as a derivative in his/her parent's CR-1 or IR-1 petition.

Children born abroad after you became a U.S. citizen may qualify for U.S. citizenship. They should apply for U.S. passports. The consular officer will determine whether your child is a U.S. citizen and can have a passport. If the consular officer determines your child is not U.S. citizen, the child must apply for an immigrant visa if he/she wants to live in the U.S.

Children can receive a CR-2 or IR-2 visa and must have been under 18 years of age as of the date you were married in order to qualify for a CR-2 or IR-2 visa.

We charge $150 for EACH child who will be included. The child will receive their own visa.

calenderHow Long does it Take to get a Spouse visa?

The average time we are experiencing right now is approximately 8-9 months to get a Spouse Visa approved from the filing date. The U.S. citizen should not arrange to take their Filipino spouse back to the United States immediately following the marriage. No travel arrangements should be finalized until a visa has been issued. We highly recommend signing up with us 2 months prior to getting married for the fastest possible results. You can learn about getting married in the Philippines here.calculate


Total Cost for a Spouse Visa

  • $600 Total Fee to Filipina Fiancee Visa Service (To get Started)

  • $535 Filing Fee to United States Government (Due at Filing)

  • $445 National Visa Center Fees (Due Much Later)

  • $345 Adult Medical Exam Fee (Due Much Later)
  • $220 Immigrant Fee to US Immigration Service for Green Card (Due After the Embassy Interview)

  • $2,145 Total All Fees




Fees for Children (Per Child)

  • $150 Fee to Filipina Fiancee Visa Service (Per Child) (To get Started)

  • $535 Filing Fee to United States Government (Due at Filing)

  • $445 National Visa Center Fees (Due Much Later)

  • $185 Child Medical Exam fee (14 years and younger) (Due Much Later)
  • $220 Immigrant Fee to US Immigration Service for Green Card (Due After the Embassy Interview)

  • $1,535 Total All Fees




Do it Yourself?

If you were to just go by the directions on the U.S. Government web site for the Fiancee or marriage visa, you may have your application for a visa rejected and you must start all over again. There are certain requirements that must adhere to, things that you must know about that you are not advised about on the Government web sites. You are not just allowed to make the corrections, as the process has to be started from the beginning again with another payment of the filing fee and that also means more delays. Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS.

This is how the process works. After you think that you have filled out all the forms correctly and you have thought of "everything", you send in your Spouse Visa package to the government. Now it sits there for 3-5 months before anybody picks it up and looks at it.

If they notice you did not check the correct box, or you accidentally put the wrong information in the wrong place or a thousand other reasons they have to deny your petition; they ship your entire package back to you and tell you it has been rejected.

Now you have to fix the mistakes, send it back to them, and wait another 3-5 months for somebody to pick it up again and look at it again. Hopefully, this time it is perfect, or is it? They did not check your entire petition the first time; they just rejected it when they found the first error, that's the way it works. They never said there were no other errors in your petition package.

That is just the United States side of the petition; you also have to deal with the Philippine government. The U.S. Embassy in Manila is one of the toughest Embassies in the World to get a Marriage Visa from. A great deal of effort is undertaken by the U.S. government to scrutinize each Spouse Visa application and reject filings for any "legitimate" reason, including minor procedural errors. Attempting this process by yourself is VERY RISKY.

What We Will Do For You

  • We will answer any and all questions that you may have.

  • We'll guide you every step of the way from start to finish.

  • We will prepare an impressive petition package for you which will result in you obtaining the visa for your spouse to come to the U.S..

  • We prepare all the forms...all you do is sign them.

  • We will prepare your affidavit of support.
  • We identify problems that may cause the U.S. Immigration Services to "RED FLAG" your petition and kick it out of the system.

  • Once a mistake is made, it's too late.  A great deal of effort is undertaken by the U.S. Government to scrutinize each Spouse Visa Application and reject filings for any "legitimate" reason, including minor procedural errors.

  • We take away the risk of having your Spousal visa denied by making a mistake. A spousal visa requires almost double the paperwork compared to a fiancee visa. There is a lot more opportunities to make mistakes.

  • We will prepare your spouse for their U.S. Embassy interview.

  • We will give your spouse sample questions that they are likely to be asked at their Embassy interview.

  • Our fees are the most reasonable you will find anywhere and we have the experience you need.
  • There is nothing else to buy and we have nothing else to sell you.

  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with U.S. Immigration Services.

  • We don’t have gimmicks, we're honest and we're not going to lie to you to try to convince you to hire us.

  • 100% Success Rate!

  • 100% Money Back Guarantee


Do you really want to have the hassle of

filling out all those forms yourself?



You just pay us a one-time fee of $600

(Plus Our Fee of $150 Extra Per Child)




Yes, I agree to the Terms & Conditions.

Spouse Visa Assistance

(CR1 & IR1 Visa)

Spouse Visa Assistance


Then click where it says

"Pay with Debit or Credit Card"


You can also call us at 702-426-4503 with your

credit or debit card to place your order.


Have Questions? Call for a Free Consultation

Filipina Fiancee Visa Service


M-F 9am-5pm Pacific Time





Disclaimer: Filipina Fiancee Visa Service is not associated with any government agency. Our services include everything you need to get your visa and/or green card, but does not include legal services, legal advice or legal representation of any kind. Filipina Fiancee Visa Service is not a law firm and is not licensed to practice law in any state. Neither Filipina Fiancee Visa Service nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law and do not give legal advice.