This Retainer Agreement confirms the terms of our service. You are bound by this Agreement when you hire our services. When you order online or over the phone you agree that you were given a copy of our Terms & Conditions, you further agree completely to our Terms & Conditions and agree that you have read them and fully understand them.
This agreement pertains to both the Fiancee visa and Spouse visa petitions.
Our Guarantee is a 100% Money Back Guarantee
Our Refund Policy is as follows:
- If we make a mistake on your paperwork that results in your petition being denied we will give you a 100% refund of any money that you paid us.
- Unfortunately the government will not refund their fees if you are denied. The ONLY fee which is refundable is our fee.
Exceptions to our refund policy:
- We do not offer refunds for any other reason including if the Client or Beneficiary break up, had a change or heart, decided not to proceed, or if the Sponsor losses their job, or anything relating to elective termination of this Agreement after purchasing our services.; or
- If it is necessary for us to file a waiver request we do not offer a refund if the waiver request is denied since they grant waivers at their discretion and it has nothing to do with us; or
- If you alter the paperwork that we create and this results in a denial, we will not refund any money to you; or
- The Client or Beneficiary provides us with a material misrepresentation or fraudulent material; or
- If you are related to your fiance(e) and this results in a denial, we will not refund any money to you; or
- The Client and Beneficiary don't have a genuine bona fide and committed relationship as determined by the US Embassy; or
- The Client or Beneficiary have been involved in prior immigration proceedings; or
- The Client or Beneficiary fails to answer the interviewer's questions; or
- The Client or Beneficiary have prior convictions; or
- You are responsible for obtaining and providing your own documents, which are required for the filing and processing of your visa petition. We do not assist you with obtaining your documents. It is solely your responsibility; or
- The Client's income does not exceed the required poverty guidelines; or
- The Client or Beneficiary doesn't provide supporting documentation or requested information necessary to complete the application; or
- The Client or Beneficiary MUST provide at least one (1) clear picture of them together or they are not eligible for a refund in the case of a denial of their petition and/or visa; or
- You are not allowed at anytime to change to a different fiancee during this process. If you do, you will need to pay our entire fee again; or
- In the case of a proxy marriages. Proxy Marriages are ONLY allowed for active US military personnel and you MUST have met your spouse in person at least 1 time since the proxy marriage and the marriage must have been consummated. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that you have met this requirement and not the responsibility of Filipina Fiancee Visa Service. Please be sure you have met this requirement before petitioning your spouse. We offer no refunds if you have not met this requirement; or
- In the case of a fiancee visa petition, both the Client or Beneficiary must be able to prove that they are not currently married and that all previous marriages ended legally to the satifaction of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the U.S. Embassy where the Beneficiary has his/her visa interview. Filipina Fiancee Visa Service is NOT responsible for you being able to prove that you are not currently married and/or that all previous marriages ended legally and any denial which may result from this is not eligible for a refund of any kind. This is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Filipina Fiancee Visa Service; or
- You must have met your fiancee in person within the 24 months prior to the filing of your fiancee visa petition. You must be able to prove to the satisfaction of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that you and your fiancee have met in person within 24 months prior to the filing of your fiancee visa petition. This is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Filipina Fiancee Visa Service. We will assist you in every way that we can but ultimately this is your sole responsibility. If they deny your petition becuase they do not believe that you were physically together within the 24 months prior to the filing of your fiancee visa petition you are not eligible for a refund of any kind; or
- All of our responsibility to you ends when your fiancee or spouse receives their visa. At that point our job is done. All airfare arrangements, including all travel regulations and transfer requirements are your sole responsibility. Please check with your airline and make sure you understand everything including any travel regulations that may affect you or transfers that could be required by certain countries before you purchase your tickets.
- In the case of any depute, what is in writing will prevail or anything that was allegedly said and these terms & conditions and retainer agreement will supersede anything else.
- Time estimates which are printed on our website or given over the phone, are just that, estimates, and we do not guarantee that you will have the same results. We have done our very best to give you accurate and realistic time estimates but there are many factors involved which are beyond our control so processing times will vary and we make no guarantee that you will have your visa in a certain amount of time.
The Money Back Guarantee / Refund Policy DOES NOT APPLY to any circumstances where the Client or Beneficiary BREAK UP, had a CHANGE OF HEART, DECIDED NOT TO PROCEED, or anything relating to elective termination of this Agreement after purchasing our services.
- Limitation of Liability. At no time and under no circumstances arising from the obligations under this Agreement, or otherwise related, will the Filipina Fiancee Visa Service LLC., its employees or agents, and/or its owners be liable, financially or otherwise, for more than the fee paid to us by that particular client. The jurisdiction governing any dispute is the State of Nevada.
- If over 1 year passes from the date of your order without the filing of your visa petition you will be charged a $125 reinstatement fee or the difference between what you originally paid us and what our current price is, whichever is more.
- If over 2 years pass from the date of your order without the filing of your visa petition, your account will expire and in order to proceed you must pay the full amount of our current fee for the service(s) you wish to purchase and/or to reactivate your old account.
- The Client or Beneficiary must pay all applicable fees associated with the process, including but not limited to: USCIS filing fee, NVC fee, medical examination fee, document fees, and/or the US Embassy issuance fee.
- All requests for refunds must be in writing and MUST include the letter of denial from the Embassy or a denail letter from the USCIS. No denial letter, no refund.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING A REFUND:
All requests for refunds must be in writing and MUST include the letter of denial from the Embassy or the denial letter from the USCIS. No denial letter, no refund.
All refund requests must be by Postal Mail and must be sent to:Filipina Fiancee Visa Service
Attn: Refund Dept.
6955 N. Durango Dr. Suite 1115-318
Las Vegas, NV 89149
We will not accept ANY refund requests by email or phone or sent through your account or sent in anyway other than a postal letter.
Requests for refund can take up to 21 days to be processed.